This zip-up men’s jacket comes complete with a hood that has drawstring cords, making it adjustable for a snug fit for every user. It also has very wise pant attachment loops for convenience depending on the needs of the users. Considering that the Neff men’s Trifecta jacket, the best snowboard jackets also has an audio pocket that has a headphone port, you can be sure to get some entertainment on the go without any worries. To keep you cool when wearing, the jacket features underarm vents that are mesh lined and zippered. This feature ensures that you easily can cool off without necessarily removing the jacket.
The jacket is made from peached fabric that is breathable and waterproof. This is something that makes it ideal for use in wet weather without necessarily leaving you feeling baked from all the warmth it offers. It has polyester fill insulation, hence the reason why it is comfortable and warm. Trekkers and even snowboarders will find this jacket quite usable. Also noticeable about the jacket is that it has pockets that are lined with soft brush tricot to ensure hands remain warm. For convenience, it also has an interior mesh pocket that is large enough to carry a few lightweight personal essentials like a wallet.
The seams of the jacket are fully taped, and the wrist gaiters are made from Lycra making the functional and very comfortable to the wearer. You do not need to worry about sleeves moving out of place with this design. The jacket is 100% polyester which means warmth without too much bulk. You will definitely find it comfortable even when wearing for longer periods of time.
- It is lightweight but very warm and comfortable
- It is breathable to maintain the comfort even over long wearing periods
- An audio pocket with headphone port to keep you entertained on the go
- Interior mesh pocket for convenience
- Fully taped seams to maintain quality
- Wrist gaiters to keep the sleeves in place
- Hand-warmer pockets very functional for cold weather
- Adjustable hood for a snug fit for any kind of wearer
- Waterproof hence great even for rainy days
- Key clip for convenience
- Functional pant attachment loops
- Not very high quality considering that polyester does not last as long
- Runs big in size and length; might need to choose a size smaller for a perfect fit
- No fur; not as warm in extremely cold weather
When buying a jacket, you want to find one that serves you in every way possible. The Neff Men’s Trifecta Jacket is designed to keep the wearer comfortable, warm and dry. It is not just suitable for mountain trips, but also makes a good choice for snowboarding and other outdoor activities and errands. The features are quite functional and offer lots of convenience for the wearer. The brand has done well in meeting most needs as far as cold and wet weather goes. With the different sizes, you will definitely find a jacket that fits you comfortably.